Thursday, October 11, 2012

de Gournay


Windswept Blossom, Jenny Packham store, Paris







Early Views of India
Interior design by Henrietta Spencer-Churchill





Le Eden 



Savages de la Mer Pacifique




Willow, Giorgetti Penthouse, Plaza Hotel, NYC 


Interior design by Katie Ridder.



de Gournay wallpaper = the height of glam.
I cringe to slander it with the title of wallpaper.
As you can see, I can't even begin to narrow down my 
favorites, although I think I could move right into that
Parisian Jenny Packham store in the first picture
like those kids in that book we all read in middle 
school who slept in a museum...No? Anyone?

Click here if you want to fall down a two hour 
rabbit hole looking at wallpaper that costs more 
per inch than each square foot of my apartment.
You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...