Thursday, January 17, 2013

Golden Globes Best Dressed Award Goes To...




Naomi. Naomi. Naomi.
Naomi was far and away the best dressed on Sunday night
(in my mind, at least) wearing Zac Posen, Lorraine Schwartz
jewels, a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch, and that
I-can't-put-my-finger-on-why-he's-so-sexy boyfriend* (?)
of hers, Liev Schreiber. I went searching for some
more of Naomi's red carpet style and was shocked that
she has flown under my sartorial radar until now.
She's perfection almost every time.




 




*They're not married, right? 
My pop culture prowess is failing me here...

Images via

1 comment:

  1. I went searching for best espresso machine 2011 some
    more of Naomi's red carpet style and was shocked that
    she has flown under my sartorial radar until now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...